Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Council has seven major objectives:
1. To develop a simple parish mission statement in keeping with the overall Archdiocesan mission.
2. To establish goals and objectives for the parish and priorities for their implementation.
3. To coordinate all parish-related activity and to ensure that the stated goals, objectives and priorities are implemented and maintained.
4. To promote meaningful dialogue and decisions making among the priests, religious, and laity in fulfilling the mission of Jesus.
5. To identify and encourage the use of the gifts and talents of the members of the parish.
6. To implement directive of the Ordinary and the pastoral council of the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
7. To coordinate parish council activities with the deanery councils, and the Archdiocesan Pastoral Council.
The Parish Council meets every fourth Monday of the month.
If you have any questions about the Parish Council, please contact:
|Mr. Mark Skorniaemail@example.com|